Insulated Bag Exchange
As part of our ongoing effort to lessen our environmental impact and based on your requests, we’re launching an insulated bag exchange as of 9/11/2016.Because we pack up orders and meal plans before 3pm each week, we’re not able to pack your items in your own bag each week.
But if you’d like to bring your Nature’s Plate insulated bag back with you each week, we’ll have your order packed and ready to go in the same type of bag. We’ll continue this each week as long as you keep bringing a bag back.
Things to know:
- This is a bag exchange. You won’t get the same bag each week. We don’t have the storage capacity (or the logistical brain power) to keep up with that.
- Please wipe the bag clean before returning it – you’ll appreciate getting a clean bag each week.
- Please don’t write your name in the bag for the same reason.
- Your return of a bag each week insures you will get your next week’s order in an insulated bag. If you do not bring a bag in, we’re happy to pack our order in recycled paper bags.
- If you are on a meal plan that is too large for one (or even two) bags, we’ll do the same thing w/ multiple bags.
- This will work with weekly meal plans or for anyone who orders regularly.
If you don’t already have a Nature’s Plate insulated bag, we’ll give you one when you sign up for a meal plan or you can buy one for $6.95.